CS:S D2 - Рассмотрено - ツPAPOUMツ - оставил(а) заявку на разбан / размут | БОЙЦОВСКИЙ КЛУБ 18+ - Игровые сервера CSS
  • Приобрести VIP услугу
    Привет, Гость!
    Хочешь выделяться на сервере?
    Надоели постоянные ограничения на AWP?
    Наша VIP услуга идеально подойдет для тебя!
    » Перейти к покупке VIP услуги
    • ХП: 105
    • Быстрый бег х2
    • Усиленный урон +15%
    • Защита от противника +5%
    • И многое другое...

CS:S D2 - Рассмотрено ツPAPOUMツ - оставил(а) заявку на разбан / размут

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

ツPAPOUMツ

Игрок
Статус
Реакции
Статистика
Перейти
User name: ツPAPOUMツ

Ваш ник: Play Store ---> MEMEit

Ссылка на статистику gameME: https://bc18go.gameme.com/playerinfo/224589

Версия игры: No-Steam

Сервер: [CS:S] БОЙЦОВСКИЙ КЛУБ 18+

Ваш комментарий false ban i'm not even cheating
i have the record of the kill that got me banned
and i would like to see the demo that caused my suspicion
Посмотреть вложение Counter-strike Source 2023.08.06 - 16.00.40.14.DVR.mp4

Посмотреть вложение Counter-strike Source 2023.08.06 - 16.00.06.13.DVR.mp4
well with more than 500 hours on csgo(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199195147842/), you automatically gain better crosshair placement and acknowledge more common spots. + i used to play on this server since 2020 and this map is familiar for me so i know that those are the most common spots that players go to using sniper, like that tower on t spawn for example i got killed from the same player the previous round from the same spot, so i knew he will be there.

Последнее редактирование:
Посмотреть вложение store2.dem
27300 - уверенное нахождение врагов в окно
30000 -окно отлично нашел
33500- остановился не дойдя до врага и ушел за стену
43700- удачно сразу наводишь и на ящик и на Окно башни, а после в дым 3 настрелял...
27300 - confident finding enemies through the window
30000- window perfectly found
33500 -stopped before reaching the enemy and went behind the wall
43700-successfully immediately aim at both the box and the tower window, and then shoot 3 into the smoke ...
How I see it: you find the tower window too quickly when other players wiht awp are not so confident
(Есть второе короткое демо, на 5 минут, из которых первые 3 подозрительны)

Вложения

• store2.dem
    30.4 MB · Просмотры: 0
27300- as i mentioned crosshair placement, i saw a bit of the second guy's head, after i killed the first one i aimed at the second.
30000- i got killed by him so after i got revived i immediately scoped on him to kill him.
33500- i heard the terrorists getting revived so i stopped to kill them if they push but they didnt.
43700- crosshair placement as i said everyone plays that spot on the box and the tower guy killed me the previous round, the 2 guys at the smoke were killed accidentally, i didnt even mean to kill them, i flicked to the guy who was running and shot him but i killed the 2 in the smoke as you can see in the clip above.

i dont see anything abnormal in my gameplay and. with common game sense and a good headset you can clearly see that

I apologize for the hasty ban.
Have fun playing on the server!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху