CS:S D2 - razvaljivac - оставил(а) заявку на разбан | БОЙЦОВСКИЙ КЛУБ 18+ - Игровые сервера CSS
  • Приобрести VIP услугу
    Привет, Гость!
    Хочешь выделяться на сервере?
    Надоели постоянные ограничения на AWP?
    Наша VIP услуга идеально подойдет для тебя!
    » Перейти к покупке VIP услуги
    • ХП: 105
    • Быстрый бег х2
    • Усиленный урон +15%
    • Защита от противника +5%
    • И многое другое...

CS:S D2 razvaljivac - оставил(а) заявку на разбан

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

razvaljivac

Игрок
Статус
Реакции
Статистика
Перейти
Имя пользователя: razvaljivac

Ваш ник: razvaljivac

Ссылка на статистику gameME:

Версия игры: No-Steam

Сервер: БОЙЦОВСКИЙ КЛУБ 18+

Ваш комментарий Hello, I play very often in the evening, but today I was banned in the afternoon, but I didn't even play the game. So it's not clear to me why I'm banned. If you can some explanation. Thanks!

As far as I understood I used cheating, it took me half an hour to find out via youtube how to watch the demo you sent me. The demos only show me going out behind a wall once and killing a terrorist who ran at me. Pure coincidence and not cheating. Pure nonsense, I hardly know how to start a game and not even use cheating.

When I get out of that wall, I shoot immediately because a bunch of terrorists are coming from the other side, and mostly I have no chance to get my head out alive. Take a look at some of the earlier footage at that location and you will see the same. I don't use cheating and I don't want anyone to accuse me of that. My profile speaks for itself. I don't have a team viewer or discord. If necessary I will install a team viewer?

L 04/24/2021 - 15:34:25: Администратор Jura_GR<522><[U:1:1128676783]><> вызвал на проверку на читы игрока razvaljivac<658><[U:1:2925426498]><>

L 04/24/2021 - 15:34:43: Игрок razvaljivac<658><[U:1:2925426498]><> вышел при проверке на читы администратором Jura_GR<522><[U:1:1128676783]><>

I wasn't even at the computer at the time, but I won't justify myself for something I didn't do because I see that it doesn't make sense. I am not a VIP and I do not pay to play on the server and as such I seem undesirable. All the best and best regards!

Hi,
It doesn't matter if you have a VIP Acount. As an admin I Asked you to check your account for cheats and you logged immediately out the system instead of asking what you need to do. It is the second time that I asked you to give me a TeamViewer or discord and you declined again....
You don't give me the chance to help you

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху